Laystil is a trademark of LAYSTIL, S.A.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The person or persons responsible for the processing of personal data and owner of the website https://www.laystil.com, LAYSTIL SA, with address at Avda. Generalitat, 34-36 08630 Abrera (Barcelona), with CIF A08814634 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 5317, Book 4622 section 2ª Folio 153, Page 57104, Inscription 1. (Hereinafter LAYSTIL)
LAYSTIL SA has taken the technical and organizational measures necessary to comply with the data protection regulations in relation to the personal data it deals with.
The contact details of LAYSTIL SA in relation to data protection are:
2. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
1. Types of personal data that we process
We can collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Name, title, gender.
- Your contact details, name of your company and your position in it, address, telephone number, VAT number and your email address.
- In the event that you buy our products or hire our services, any data you provide us to be able to manage and perform them.
- Contacting you:
We record your communications with us made by email or other means.
1. Information collected when you use our website, and any other digital media, if applicable.
When you use our website, we may record your IP address, browser type, operating system, source website, and web browsing behaviour.
2. Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Registering you in our database if you buy our products or hire our services.
- Carrying out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of our website and our customers or potential customers.
- At LAYSTIL we process the information you provide us with in order to respond to the request for information sent by you, provide you with information about our products and services, internally and externally manage the provision of our services, as well as the purchases we make from our suppliers, as well as to comply with the legal obligations derived from said activities.
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that you have expressly consented to the sending of said commercial communications electronically. In the event that you have been registered in our customer database, we may send you commercial information related to our services without requiring prior consent.
- Communicate with you to answer your questions and process your complaints.
- Communicate with you to obtain your opinion on the quality of our products, services or the treatment received.
- Likewise, the data that may be collected during your browsing will be processed in order to provide access to the online content of the website, as well as to attend to the requests of the users of the website, to keep a statistical record of visits (IP addresses, browser data, country, page accessed, etc.) in order to help us develop better services and products, optimise our offer and provide more efficient customer service and improve the design and content of our websites.
- The data of our customers and suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that binds them with us, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
- Objection or revocation. You can object or revoke your consent to receive marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in the relevant marketing communication or by contacting us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you fill in any of the forms that you can find on our website, it will be necessary to provide certain personal data, which will be processed for the purpose for which they are requested.
In accordance with the LSSICE, we inform you that LAYSTIL does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial communications by e-mail if it does not have the necessary legitimacy. In any case, you will always have the possibility to withdraw your consent in order to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described in this Policy, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your personal data will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on you.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS THAT LEGITIMATES THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of your personal data is your express consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time you request information, or by checking the corresponding box when providing your data in any of our personal data collection forms.
Should a commercial relationship arise between you, either as a customer, as a supplier or as an employee, and LAYSTIL, the legal basis that will legitimise the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship that will have been generated, as well as, where appropriate, compliance with the corresponding legal obligations.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into LAYSTIL’s information systems.
- Sending any information, including commercial information on news, new developments etc. and all information related to our activities or the products purchased or the services contracted by our customers. The legal basis that legitimises this treatment is our legitimate interest within the commercial relationship established with you.
4. CONSERVATION PERIOD – How long will we keep your data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept for as long as necessary to manage the information you request, as well as to manage our sales and services or, for the fulfilment of any contract that is generated between LAYSTIL and third parties. In the event that we have your identifying data in our database for the sending of commercial information, they will be kept as long as the necessary legal basis that legitimises its conservation and use is maintained. You may cancel your data at any time in order not to receive commercial information.
Once the data have met the needs for which they were collected, we will delete them permanently. However, we will keep your data for longer should it be necessary to comply with legal obligations. Likewise, it may be necessary to keep them for the mandatory time for the prescription of any legal responsibilities that are generated.
The data you provide us with to start a personnel selection process at LAYSTIL will be kept for a maximum period of one year. Later, if you have not joined LAYSTIL and are not in a selection process, they will be eliminated and we shall not keep a copy.
The personal data of our employees will be kept for the duration of their labour relationship with LAYSTIL and, subsequently, for the legally established periods.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Within our organization, your personal data will be processed by duly authorised personnel, and, if necessary or practical to fulfil the purposes indicated above, they may be processed by third parties.
The categories of recipients to whom your personal data may be communicated are the following:
- Named third parties in charge of the treatment, such as IT providers, consultants and advisers and other companies that provide ancillary services.
- Public entities and bodies, exclusively for the purpose of complying with the corresponding legal obligations.
- Other providers to whom, where appropriate, your personal data may be transferred, such as carriers, airlines, shipping companies, Inland Revenue, financial institutions, providers of fraud detection services, where appropriate, etc.
- Social network providers.
In any case, all the aforementioned third parties shall have previously signed the corresponding confidentiality agreement following our instructions in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, shall be subject to the duty of professional secrecy or shall act in compliance with a legal obligation.
The information with which you provide us also through this website will be hosted on LAYSTIL’s servers.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
If you wish to exercise the rights granted to you by the data protection regulations, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com indicating in the subject the right you want to exercise and attaching a copy of your national identity document or passport.
The rights recognised by the current regulations and which, where appropriate, you may exercise are:
Right to access data:
You have the right to have LAYSTIL inform you whether or not your personal data are being processed and, in the event that such processing is confirmed, it will enable your access by providing the following information:
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of data in question.
- The term or criteria for data conservation.
Right to rectify data:
You will have the right to have LAYSTIL rectify your data when they are inaccurate or incomplete by means of an additional rectifying statement.
Right to delete data:
The interested party shall have the right to have LAYSTIL delete their data, when:
- The processing is illegal.
- The interested party has withdrawn their consent.
- They are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- The interested party has exercised the right of opposition and other legitimate reasons for the processing do not prevail.
- The data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation of LAYSTIL.
The interested party shall not have the right to have LAYSTIL delete their data when the processing is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- To fulfil a legal obligation of LAYSTIL.
- For the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- For public interest based on current legislation for reasons of public health or for historical, statistical or scientific research purposes.
Right of data portability:
You have the right to have LAYSTIL transmit your data to another person in charge of the processing or to the same interested party, through a structured format of habitual use and mechanical reading, when the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on:
- The consent of the interested party for specific purposes.
- The execution of a contract or pre-contract with the interested party.
The right to data portability will not apply when:
- Transmission is technically impossible.
- It may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
- The treatment has a mission of public interest based on current legislation.
Right to Limitation of processing:
The interested party shall have the right to object to the processing of their data by LAYSTIL for reasons related to their particular situation, when the treatment is based on:
- Direct marketing.
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible or third parties, provided that the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail, especially if it is a child.
- Historical, statistical or scientific research, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest.
Even if the interested party opposes the processing of their data, LAYSTIL may continue to process them as long as their legitimate interest prevails over the interests or the rights and freedoms of the interested party in a judicial procedure justifying it.
LAYSTIL must inform the interested party of the right to object to the processing of their data explicitly, clearly and separately from any other information, at the time of the first communication.
Right of opposition:
This is the right to not carry out the processing of their data or to cease it when their consent for the treatment is not necessary, due to the concurrence of a legitimate and well-founded reason, referred to their specific personal situation, that justifies it, and provided that a Law does not provide otherwise.
Right not to be the subject of profiling:
The interested party shall have the right not to be subject to any profiling whose purpose is to adopt individual decisions based on automated data processing and aimed at evaluating, analysing or predicting the following personal aspects:
- Professional performance.
- Economic situation.
- Personal preferences or interests.
- Location or movements of the person.
When profiling is based solely on automated processing:
- The interested party shall have the right to be informed if the decision that may be taken may produce legal effects that significantly affect them.
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain human intervention from LAYSTIL, to express their point of view and to challenge the decision, if the treatment has been authorized by:
- The explicit consent of the interested party.
- A contract between LAYSTIL and the interested party.
The right not to be the subject of profiling shall not apply when the decision that may be taken as a result of this is authorised by:
- The explicit consent of the interested party.
- A contract between LAYSTIL and the interested party.
- Processing based on current legislation.
7. APPEAL TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
In the event that you consider that LAYSTIL has violated any of your rights protected by the personal data protection regulations or that it has violated any obligation regarding the protection of Personal Data, you have the right to lodge an appeal with the competent supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
Tel. 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
You may also file an electronic appeal through the electronic headquarters that is available on its website https://www.aepd.es
8. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
It is also governed by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. Likewise, our website is governed by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
The Users of this Website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which they expressly submit, the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA being competent for the resolution of any and all conflicts derived from or related to its use.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We inform you that LAYSTIL may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out on the persons who become followers in the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of LAYSTIL shall be governed by this section, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
LAYSTIL shall process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose allowed by the regulations of the Social Networks.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- Which is allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or which carries out allegedly illegal activities or contravenes the principles of good faith.
- Which violates the fundamental rights of persons, demonstrates lack of courtesy in the network, annoys or may generate negative opinions among our users or third parties, and in general any content that may be considered inappropriate by LAYSTIL.
- And in general that which contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, LAYSTIL reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by LAYSTIL, who is able to send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, LAYSTIL shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user being responsible for consulting the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question should he wish to know them.
The data you provide us with shall be treated confidentially. LAYSTIL has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of such data and to avoid their alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established by the current regulations.